Kevin grew up in Wynne, graduating from Wynne High school in 2011. Kevin went on to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, where he earned an associate degree in Law Enforcement and a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice. Following his undergraduate work, Kevin went on to attend the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, obtaining his Juris Doctor.
In addition to his law practice, Kevin serves his community in the following capacities:
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney – Second Judicial District of Arkansas
- Wynne City Clerk
- Cross County Bar Association – President
- Cross County Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
- Wynne Downtown Revitalization – Board Member
- Legal Aid of Arkansas – Board Member
- Wynne Rotarian
Kevin’s areas of practice include bankruptcy, estate planning, and family law.